You could substitute potatoes for the chickpeas if you are looking for a heavier meal. Best, of all, it states that you could "create a great vegan dish with vegetables and potatoes" on the package. Vegans love when companies put the word "vegan" on packages. *sending Sukhi's vegan love*
Sukhi's Vindaloo Curry
- Cooking spray or oil
- 3 small carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 large head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1/2 14.5-ounce can chickpeas
- 1 Package Sukhi's Vindaloo Curry Sauce
- 1 cup water
- Brown basmati rice to serve
Heat a saute pan over medium heat. Add oil or cooking spray and add vegetables. Saute until slightly soft for 4-5 minutes. Add the curry sauce and one cup of water and mix everything up. Simmer for 20 minutes or so, until vegetables are tender and coated in the sauce.
Serve over brown basmati rice.