Say it ain't so?! I kid you not. And you don't have to use it for brunch. You can feel free to use it for whichever meal you'd like. In fact, they offer vegan options for every meal! Here are some examples (subject to change with the upcoming spring menu):
- Crispy Vegan Rock and Roll with fresh mango and black bean chutney
- Pita and Dal
- Carrots with King Cardamom soup
- Orange and Beet salad (without blue cheese)
- Curly Kale salad (without feta cheese)
- Roquette salad (without parmesan cheese)
- Compassionate Vegan (brown rice dish with veggies)
- Vegan Thukpa (braised tofu, veggies, and noodles)
- Sun Salutation Taco Platter with scrambled tofu (brunch only)
- Scrambled Tofu Mad Wrap (brunch only)
About Mad Momos
Mad Momos is a new American and Himalayan restaurant located in the Columbia Heights neighborhood of DC that opened in December of 2012. They focus on hand-crafted momos and offer a variety of other eclectic dishes.
- Requirements: just complete the form below
- Prize: a $50 credit for Mad Momos at 3605 14th Street NW in DC
- Restrictions: Must be fully redeemed in one visit; Must be used by July 3, 2013.
- Deadline to enter: Monday, April 2 by 5 p.m.
- Winners will be announced on this blog on Tuesday, April 3
- For an additional chance to win, like me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter and let me know that you did so in the comment box below (please indicate the name you used to register for this giveaway). If you already liked my page on Facebook or follow me on Twitter, please just let me know in the comment box below and I'll put you in for a second entry.