Update: Unfortunately, Catherine Cooke can no longer make it to the brunch. However, fortunately, Katie Shamp of Compassion Over Killing won the second time I drew names! Congrats, Katie!
When I asked all who entered for a chance to win which items they were most excited about, the votes weren't surprising:
- Vegan Black Mission Fig Blintzes
- Vegan Cheese and Potato Croquettes
- Vegan Deviled Eggs with Whipped Tofu "Yolks" and Cavi-art®
Other items you'll enjoy at this brunch include:
- Barbecued Tofu with Sweet Corn Salad
- Vegan Pancakes with Summer Berry Compote
- Farro Salad with Heirloom Tomato and Lemon Citronette
- Heirloom Watermelon Salad with Jicama, Serrano Chili, and Lime
- Farmers Market Salad
- Summer Vegetable and Chickpea Burgers (passed)
The price for adults is $25, which does not include cocktails. Children age 12 or younger dine for $12. Reservations are recommended. There will be two seatings: 11 a.m. and 12:45 p.m. To make yours, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Muse at the Corcoran
500 Seventeenth Street NW
Washington, DC 20006