What is Daiya?
Daiya is a revolutionary dairy-free vegan product that shreds, melts, and stretches like cheese. Daiya is a healthy alternative that you can enjoy in any of your favorite meals and recipes at home. These products are free of dairy (casein and lactose), soy, gluten, eggs, rice, peanuts, and tree nuts (except coconut oil). Daiya is also free of artificial ingredients, preservatives, hormones, and antibiotics. Now everyone can enjoy a delicious deep-dish pizza or bowl of mac & cheese using Daiya cheese!
The Daiya Vegan Cheese Giveaway Summary
- Prize: 2 coupons (to 1 winner) -- each for a free 8-ounce bag of Daiya vegan cheese
- Deadline: Friday, August 5, 2011 — 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern time
- Eligibility: Contest open to residents of the U.S. only.
- Winners will be announced on this blog on Monday, August 8, 2011.
- Entry: you may enter up to two times.
- To enter the first time, please complete the form below.
- To enter the second time, just either click the Facebook "like" button on the left-hand side of the blog OR click the Google Friend Connect at the bottom of my page. Once you "like" my page or become a follower of my page, you will have effectively entered the contest a second time. (Or feel free to do both!)