Chipotle Quinoa with Swiss Chard
- 1 tsp olive or garlic infused olive oil
- Bunch of Swiss chard, chopped
- 2-3 Tbsp chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 tsp aleppo pepper (optional)
- 1 14-oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 package Keen One Quinoa in Chipotle flavor (or 1 cup quinoa), cooked as per directions
Heat 1 tsp oil on medium heat. Saute Swiss chard in oil for 2 minutes. Add chipotle peppers in sauce and aleppo pepper and cook another 6 minutes. Add black beans and cook another 2 minutes. Add quinoa and stir, cooking for another 4 minutes. Stir regularly. Serve warm.
Full Disclosure: Although the quinoa was provided to me for free to review, that in no way influenced my veracious opinion.