And the winner is...... Courtland Shaffer-Kelly!
Courtland has won a fabulous brunch for two! Next Sunday, Courtland will be enjoying the following:
- Vegan Deviled Eggs with Whipped Tofu “Yolks” and Cavi-art®
- Meyer Lemon Pancakes with Spiced Peach Compote
- Heirloom Watermelon Salad with Shaved Fennel, Mint, Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Lime
- Muse Tomato and Persian Cucumber Salad with Pickled Red Onion and Mint
- Roasted Corn with Smoked Paprika, New Mexico Chilis and Lime
- Vegan Biscuits with Sausage Gravy
- Byrd Mill Grits with Carmelized Onions and Thyme
- Roasted New Potatoes with Espelette Pepper
- Farmers Market Salad
- Sticky Fingers Baked Goods
- 1st: Meyer Lemon Pancakes won by a landslide!
- 2nd: Biscuits and Sausage Gravy
- 3rd: Vegan Deviled Eggs came in a close third!
There is so much excitement about the pancakes! Thank you to everyone who entered the drawing. I still hope you will join me and Courtland on Sunday, July 22 between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. for a spectacular vegan brunch at Todd Gray's Muse at the Corcoran.
The price for adults is $25, which does not include cocktails. Children age 12 or younger dine for $12. Reservations are recommended. There will be two seatings: 11 a.m. and 12:45 p.m. To make yours, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't miss out on your chance to try the Meyer lemon pancakes for yourself!
I'll see you there!
Muse at the Corcoran
500 Seventeenth Street NW
Washington, DC 20006