Thai Tofu Wrap
Yields: 6 wraps
- 1 14-ounce block extra-firm tofu
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp Sriracha
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 6 whole wheat or flax tortillas
- 2 cups sprouts
Drain the tofu and gently press between layers of paper towels to remove excess moisture or press in tofu press for 10 minutes.
In a bowl, combine the peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, garlic powder, and Sriracha.
Add the tofu, bell pepper, green onion, and cilantro. Stir with a fork until well mixed and the tofu is crumbly.
Place a portion of the tofu mixture in the center of a tortilla wrap, top with sprouts, and roll up the tortilla. Repeat with remaining tortillas.