Tofu-Dill Salad Sammiches
Makes 4-6 sandwiches
- 14-ounces extra-firm tofu, drained and pressed
- 3 Tbsp red onion, minced
- 3 Tbsp vegan mayo
- 1/3 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard, plus extra for serving
- 2 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Whole wheat bread
- Lettuce, tomato, and onion for topping
In a large bowl, crumble the tofu with your hands until you reach a crumbly, but still somewhat firm consistency. Add the rest of the ingredients (through the pepper) and mix well.
Chill for about 15 minutes. Serve on whole wheat bread with extra Dijon mustard and lettuce, tomato, and onion.